Thursday, May 17, 2012

Welcome to Cape Cod

Good evening North Collins, this is Todd, Garrett and Kyle coming to you from Brewster, Massachusetts. This is Thursday night live!! After getting to Boston, we met our very interesting bus driver named Roger, who we later found out had Sicilian lineage. After traveling on the bus for about an hour and a half, we arrived to Woods Hole. After meeting up with Hazel and Jen we went to a variety of buildings all with many different species of marine life. Some of the buildings included the aquarium, a marine biology lab, and a museum. We then proceeded to eat lunch at Pie in the Sky, a small sandwich shop with delicious food. After that we headed on our way to the sea camp in Brewster. There we explored the camp and went off to do our own things. When we rejoined we went to dinner. There was baked chicken, pasta, rice, eggplant, squash, and of course cake. We returned back to our cabin where we wrote in our journals and worked on some homework. Fantastic day- check out our photos from today's adventures. So from our common hall in Brewster, this is Kyle, Garrett and Todd signing off and the girls will be writing tomorrow. -goodnight North Collins

8 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! Sounds like you are having a great time so far. We are in Auburn, MA just crashing for the night. Can't wait to follow the blog. Love the shirts.

    Shannon, I took the computer that is "not yours". Thanks for the easy password. I love you!

    Mrs. Finkley (Mom) and Rune :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone from Auburn, MA (just crashing for the night). It sounds like you are all having a good time and keeping busy. I love the shirts! Can't wait to continue following the blog.

    Shannon, I brought the computer that is "not yours". Thanks for the easy password. I love you!

    ...and love you all!
    Mrs. Finkley (Mom) and Rune :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm...I thought I commented but it's not showing up. So...hello everyone! I'm loving the pictures and those awesome blue shirts. Glad to see everyone made it to Mass. We are in Auburn, MA just crashing for the night. Loved the picture of the starfish.
    Shannon, I brought "the computer that is not yours" with us so I could follow the blog.
    Have a great time everyone. We'll be looking forward to your next blog post!

    Love,
    Mrs. Finkley (Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep posting but not seeing it. So you are either going to receive a bunch of posts from me, or nothing.
    Glad to see everyone made it safely to MA. We are in Auburn, MA just for last night. Loved seeing the bright blue shirts and the starfish.
    Shannon, I hope your camera is doing well. I brought the "computer that is not yours" with us to be better able to follow your blog.
    Can't wait to read more later today!
    Love,
    Mom/Mrs. Finkley :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie! Looks like your fantastic trip is well underway. Dad and I enjoyed checking out the first few posts. Have a great time.

    Love, Jennifer and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you are having a great time, I am jealous...any interesting organisms or adaptations?

    ReplyDelete